I had a friend over last Thursday and we both made "Pocket full of Posies" cards using the sun punch flower center technique that I recently discovered.
Since my blog friend Connie said she wasn't able to see the the pin I linked to in THIS POST -- here's a photo to show you how I made those cool flower centers.
Supplies and Tools:
- Tattered Florals Die (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Sun Punch
- Distress Oxide (Ranger) in these colors:
- Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Walnut Stain
- Distress Ink (Ranger) in these colors:
- Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, Walnut Stain
- White Embossing Powder
- Versamark Watermarker Ink
- Monarch Butterflies Double Edge Punch - Martha Stewart
- Trendy Feathers (Stamplorations)
- Mixed Media Stencils (Faber-Castell)
- Garden Greens Thinlits (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Script Background Stamp (Stampin' Up)
- Brown Sharpie Marker
Here's a free template for the pocket we used on our cards.
This post linked to:
Frilly and Funkie - I love it because.....
It has big beautiful flowers and super fun centers that I just learned how to make!
Stamplorations Things With Wings
Shopping Our Stash - May Flowers
Simon Says - For a Special Lady
Dare 2B Artzy - Flowers
a2z Scrapbooking - May Flowers
Craftyhazelnut's Pattered Paper Challenge