I'm having a great time creating for and linking up to the
I recently won the challenge over on the Frilly and Funkie blog and received a gift certificate to the Funkie Junkie Boutique. They always include a little freebie package with your purchase, and since this one was tea themed I decided to put it to good use immediately!
Included in the package were the tea card, tea charm, and that lovely piece of die cut lace.
Supplies and tools:
- Antique Silver Teacup Charm (Funkie Junkie)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Seam Binding
- Mustard Seed / Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Faded Jeans Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Mercer Rose Background Stamp (Memory Box)
Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop
Frilly and Funkie - Spring Is In Full Bloom
Shopping Our Stash - May Flowers
Paper Sweeties - Coffee/Beverage Hop