Hello everyone! Today I get to announce that I'll be guest designing for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog this month! I'm so excited and happy to share today's fish themed card with you so let's get started....
To begin with I combined two different digital stamps sets from Polkadot Orchard to create my fun "fish in a mug" image. I edited out a couple details from the cup in Swirly Bird Pumpkin and added the fish scene from Sip Happens.
I then printed my image on 140 lb. watercolor paper and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils. I wanted to give the water a "wet look," so I tapped my Versamark embossing ink over the bottom of my mug and added ultra thick embossing enamel.
For my background I layered and printed some papers from Oohlala Scraps and added a birthday sentiment from Sip Happens.
Some fun mini shells, sea grass, and sandcastle die cuts from Impression Obsession and Cottage Cutz complete this fun summer card!
Supplies and Tools:
- Swirly Bird Pumpkin Digital Stamp Set (Polkadot Orchard)
- Sip Happens Digital Stamp Set (Polkadot Orchard)
- Shoreline Digi Scrap Kit (Oohlala Scraps)
- Small Grass Border Die (Impression Obsession)
- Mini Shell Die Set (Impressions Obsession)
- Sand Castle Die (Cottage Cutz)
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Versamark Watermark Ink (Tsukineko)
- Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (Ranger)
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- Circle Nestabitlities (Spellbinders)
- Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Dies R Us - Anything Goes (Spellbinders Dies)
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything handcolored
Shopping Our Stash - You're so Punny
Stamping Sensations - Show Us Your True Colors
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge