Today I'm sharing a card created with Graciellie Design's BRAND NEW "Fall In Coffee" stamp set!
What's not to love about these fun autumn digis?
I also used a "new to me" mixed media product -- Deco Foil Metallix Gel.
Super fun to create with --- you'll be seeing more of this in the future!
Supplies and Tools:
- Fall In Coffee Digital Stamp Set (Graciellie Design)
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- Coffee (for staining paper)
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (Ranger)
- Frond Punch (Martha Stewart)
- Leaf Punch
- Small Flower Punch
- Aged Copper Metallix Gel (Deco Foil - Therm O Web)
- Floral Stencil (Stampers Anonymous - Tim Hotlz)
- Wild Honey, Candied Apple Distress Oxide (Ranger)
Doesn't this put you in the mood for leaves crunching under foot, all things pumpkin spice, crisp autumn mornings, and bonfires?!