Card Number Three for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.
This one features a digital set from Verve and uses the Mojo Monday Sketch!
I inked my embossing folder with broken china distress oxide and spritzed it with water before runing my paper through. After it was dry, I inked the raised portion with white ink to make it stand out more.
The banners were made from washi tape I adhered to white card stock and then trimmed to size.
Supplies and Tools:
- Coffee Please digital stamp set (Verve)
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Prismacolor Pencils
- So Much To Say Stamp Set (Inky Antics)
- Leaf Embossing Folder (The Paper Studio)
- Doily Die (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Baker's Twine
- Washi Tape
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Black Embossing Powder
- Broken China Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop
Mojo Monday #526
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Cookie Picture (colors/leaves/pumpkin)
Dies R Us - Trees and/or leaves