Hello friends! Today I have something FUN to share with you. Polka Dot Orchard has started a Collaboration Wednesday feature on their blog. Basically, anyone on their team can choose a friend to craft with! Our friend receives a digital stamp set from Polka Dot Orchard, and then creates something fun and unique to share with you. I chose Helen Gullet and we used the "Home for the Holiday's" set for our projects today. Be sure to stop by Helen's blog and check out the beautiful card she created with this fun set!!
To create my truck shaped card I:
- printed the digital image FIVE times
- Two full sized images on blue cardstock
- One of the tree on mixed media paper and
- One of the fenders
- One of the headlights
- cut out the windows with an X-acto knife
- inked the edges of BOTH full sized trucks with salty ocean distress oxide
- colored the tree with Prismacolor pencils, added snow and a sparkly star and glued it to the back of my FIRST truck
- cut two black circles and two white circles with Spellbinders nestabilities -- glued them over the tires of the FIRST truck
- added the white headlights and a fence to the bed of the SECOND truck
- adhered the second truck to the first one using foam mounting tape to pop it up
- inked the fenders with salty ocean ink and popped them up over the tires
- die cut a wreath for the door and added a baker's twine bow
- Home for the Holidays digital stamp set (Polka Dot Orchard)
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Aleene's Glitter Snow
- Star die (Firefly)
- Farm Fence Die (Honeybee Stamps)
- Pine Wreath die (Memory Box)
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Golden Rod Glitter Embossing Powder (Ranger)
- Baker's Twine
- Foam Mounting Tape
- These colors of distress oxide (Ranger)
- Walnut Stain
- Salty Ocean
Use Your Stuff - It's Christmas Time
Maky My Monday - Anything Christmas
Mod Squad Challenge - Winter/Christmas
Little Red Wagon - Anything Winter Holiday
Merry Little Christmas Challenge -Anything Christmas
Creative Inspirations - Festive Fun
Simon Says - It's Christmas Card Day
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes + optional Christmas Holiday
Wow you have been one busy lady, nice masculine card, your coloring on the truck is amazing!
I love the truck! The coloring is so pretty. Great job!
This is amazing and inspiring card, Esther.
Thank you for having me for the Collaboration Wednesday.
A sweet blue truck - nice layout! Thanks for linking up at Christmas/Winter Challenge at Mod Squad! Have a blessed day - Gail
Great fun and festive card! I love the details of the snowy tree and die cut wreath! What a fun challenge!
This is an amazing make and such clever ways to add dimension and contrast. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member
Such a cool idea! Wonderful card, all the die cuts are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
How fun is THIS! What an awesome idea. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
This is AWESOME! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
This is so cute, love the truck! Thanks for joining us at MLC challenge blog!
Post a Comment