Hello friends, today (on the Sweet n Sassy Blog ) I'm sharing a quick and easy inspirational card with you. This one features their BRAND NEW "Grace so Amazing" stamp set! I absolutely love this set, and can see myself using it over and over again this year!
Sometimes I get so caught up in creating my own backgrounds that I forget to use some of the pretty designer papers I own. Last year I picked up a couple 4.5 x 6.5 inch pads from Hobby Lobby when they were on clearance for $2.24! It's amazing how quickly you can whip up a card with a coordinating paper pack like this!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Grace So Amazing (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Denim and Pearls Designer Paper (The Paper Studio)
- Doily Thinlits (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Dotted Oval Dies (Sizzix)
- Brown Jewels (Kat Scrappiness)
- Burlap String
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Vintage Photo
- Cracked Pistachio
This post linked to: