Today I have something different to share with you....it's a devotional journal spread from "100 Days of Grace and Gratitude" by Shanna Noel. I now have three of her wonderful books, and plan to share pages from them each month (maybe on Sundays?).
This first one has the theme of a "new day" and I thought it was appropriate for the beginning of not only a new day, but also the new year of 2020!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
January has become my favorite month of the year for several reasons.....1) I look forward to it's peaceful, quiet (even boring) days after all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. 2) I love that it's a fresh start - a clean slate - a chance to begin again. 3) It's the perfect time to examine my life -- Where I've been -- Where I am -- and Where I want to be --- and to set goals that I'd like to accomplish in the coming year.
For this layout I created an interactive element featuring a project life card attached with washi tape. The front says "goals for 2020" and on the underside I listed seven things I want to work on in the coming year.
Supplies and Tools:
- 100 Days of Grace and Gratitude Devotional Journal (Shanna Noel)
- Alphabet - Mini Grunge (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Fur-ever Friends (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Scene Silhouettes: Trees (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Wood Backgrounds (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Botanical Ephemera (Tim Holtz)
- Endless Love Alphabet Die Set (Sizzix)
- "Enjoy Life" Project Life Card (American Crafts)
- Washi Tape
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Versamark Ink
- Black Embossing Powder
- Sonnet Water Colors
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Vintage Photo
- Black Soot
- Peeled Paint
Happy New Year!
May 2020 be filled with grace and peace.
This post linked to: