Hello there. Did you play along in Sweet n Sassy Stamps Stamp-a-thon last Saturday? If not there's still time to get in on the fun and be entered to win the $50 gift code to their store. For more details visit their VIP Facebook page.
Sheri's challenge is to use both the color red and a heart on your creation.
For this sweet little kitty card, I used my Gelli Plate and some acrylic paint to create the bright die cut background, and stamped the hearts over it in distress oxide. The kitten was embossing in black, and then painted with watercolors.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~Supplies and Tools:
- Lots of Love (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Texture Tiles 5 (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Love Set #2 Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Nested Hearts Cut Ups (The Cat's Pajamas)
- Hello There Cut Ups (The Cat's Pajamas)
- Labels 10 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Beaded Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Small Heart Punch
- Sonnet Water Colours
- Candied Apple Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Gelli Plate
- These colors of Acrylic Paint
- Princess Pink
- Flag Red
Use Your Stuff - Friendship
A Place To Start - Anything Goes + optional CAS
Country View Challenge - Love