Have you seen the fun new digital stamp set Graciellie Design just released?
What's not to love about that fun vintage camera and photo frame?!
My first thought was to create a camera shaped card, but one of my teammates beat me to it and did a fabulous job I might add! (Check out Angie's awesome card HERE!) I decided to take my card in a shabby chic direction and do some paper piecing with floral papers. I created a fun interactive element by tucking a film strip behind my camera that reveals two sentiments from the set when pulled out.
Supplies and tools:
- Sweet Memories Digital Stamp Set (Graciellie Design)
- Boho Vibes Paper Pack (The Paper Studio)
- Tag Die (Sizzix)
- Art Edges - CUTplorations
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- 3D Botanical Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Baker's Twine
- Prismacolor Pencils
Allsorts Challenge - More than a single word sentiment
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Country View Challenge - Love
Mix It Up - Anything Goes + Paper Piecing