Check out the new inspiration board over on the The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Be Mine Valentine
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the black/white/red color scheme, the hearts,
and large "love" sign to create a "clean and layered" retro valentine card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Vintage Typewriter (Sizzix Bigz Die - Tim Holtz)
- Nested Hearts Cutups (The Cat's Pajamas)
- Love This Die (Echo Park)
- Postcard Stamp (Hampton Arts)
- Texture Tiles 1 (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Red Foil Card Stock
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Clear Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (Ranger)
- Black Soot Distress Oxide (Ranger)
This post linked to:Make My Monday - I heart you
Shopping Our Stash - My heart is on fire
Double D Challenge -Hearts
Krafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Dies R Us - Hearts, Love, Valentines (Sizzix dies)
Dare 2B Artzy - Love Is In the Air
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes + Valentines Day
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - With Love