Hello Friends, I'm back with another guest design post for the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! A friend ask me to make her a special card for her great-niece's graduation, so I pulled out the "Summer Roses" set and some elegant Spellbinders dies and here's what I came up with!
Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply blog and check out the sales going on right now.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- Floral Cluster Summer Roses Stamp Set
- Floral Cluster and Sprigs Die Set
- Phrase Set 2 Dies (Spellbinders)
- Prima Say It In Crystals Adhesive Gems - St. Tropez
- Canson Mix Media Paper
- Real Brush Pens (Arteza)
- Bella Rose Lattice Layering Frame (Spellbinders)
- Christmas Quilt Embossing Folder (Couture Creations)
- Black Jewels (Kat Scrappiness)
This post linked to: