Happy Monday Everyone! Today I have a quick and easy card to share with you that uses the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I created an ink smooshed background in warm autumn hues, and used my favorite leaf dies from Tim Holtz. The sentiment and text stamping comes from Sweet n Sassy Stamps!
Supplies and tools:
- These Sweet n Sassy Stamp Sets (affiliate links)
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- Skeleton Leaves (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Dashing Rectangles (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Baker's Twine
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain
- Freshly Made Sketches #450
- Time Out Challenge - Season
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Beautiful, I do love your smooshed background and the lovely Autumn leaves to go with it, such pretty layering of the panels!
Totally stunning! The longer I keep looking, the more details I find - just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
This card makes me real excited for fall! Great look!
Congratulations on the win, Esther! Your card is amazing, as always♥️
Post a Comment