Happy Tuesday! I'm up on the Stamp Simply Blog today sharing this fall wreath I made from one of their wheat stamps.
To create my wreath I used a stamping platform to do repeat stamping. First I stamped the wheat in antique linen distress oxide, then I dabbed the wheat heads in fossilized amber, and finally added a bit of brushed corduroy distress ink to just the tips. After die cutting, I arranged my wheat stalks in a circle, glued them together, and added a bow and tiny chocolate pearls.
The background was created by repeated stamping of a sentiment from "fruit of the spirit" in versamark watermark ink, and then inking the edges in vintage photo distress oxide.
Supplies from theStamp Simply Ribbon Store:
- Autumn Blessings Stamp Set
- Autumn Blessings Wheat Bundles Dies
- Fruit of The Spirit Stamp Set
- Farmhouse Scriptural Thoughts Stamp Set
- Fig Beige Seam Binding
- Chocolate Pearls
- Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Antique Linen
- Fossilized Amber
- Vintage Photo
This post linked to:
- Allsorts Challenge - Going Round In Circles
- Time Out Challenge - Seasons
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite way to add ribbon
- (as a bow -- it dresses up wreaths)