Hello everyone! Today I have a fun coffee themed card to share with you featuring Sweet n Sassy Stamps NEW "Coffee Talk" set along with my favorite of their Texture Tiles.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These Sweet n Sassy Stamp Sets
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Lace Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Bella Rose Lattice Layering Frame (Spellbinders)
- Eyelet Border Die (The Cat's Pajamas)
- Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
- Faded Jeans Distress Oxide (Ranger)
This post linked to:
Beautiful card.I love the dies that you used. [Bunny]
cute with all the different kinds of cups and so colorful, I love that embossing folder with them!
Great card, love the bright blue and that awesome die cut framing the coffee sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
This is soooo pretty! I love the embossed background, die cut oval, gingham check and eyelet edge! The drink cups are so cute!
Fabulous coffee card and so colourful. Thanks for sharing at MIU this month.
Post a Comment