I'm so excited that I recently won the Heartfelt Creations Festive Winterscapes I Want It All giveaway on their Facebook page.This set is filled to the brim with super fun Christmas stamps, and I couldn't wait to ink it up and create a little snow globe scene!
I used my stamping platform to do repeat stamping in different colors and shades on the silhouette stamps and added some white paint splatters for a snowy effect.
Supplies and Tools from Heartfelt Creations:
- Starry Night Winterscapes Stamps
- Starry Night Winterscapes Dies
- Festive Snowglobe Die
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Dies (Heartfelt Creations)
- Minnie Pearls Prills (Heartfelt Creations)
- Mini Holiday Greens Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Knitted Embossed Folder (Richard Garay)
- Snow Hills Dies (Stamplorations affiliate link)
- Foam Mounting Tape
- White Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Broken China, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord, Fossilized Amber, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, Spiced Marmalade, Seedless Preserves, Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso
This post linked to:
What an amazing creation, Esther. So much colour & texture - gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x
Oh Esther, this is absolutely beautiful!
Oh my goodness is this ever fabulous, the layering is just wonderful, love the depth it gives to the scene, like how it all works great inside the globe. The flowers are pretty with it too, Awesome!
Congrats on a wonderful win here!
Beautiful - love the colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.
Post a Comment