I'm back with another Christmas card featuring a BRAND NEW background stamp from Sweet n Sassy Stamps called "Christmas Text." For my card today I stamped and embossed the background in white and painted over it with diluted distress oxides. It serves as the sky behind my fun little winter village.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Christmas Text Background (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Christmas Pine (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Village Dies (Simon Says Stamps)
- Snow Hills Dies (Stamplorations affiliate link)
- Vesramark Watermark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean
This post linked to:
Love the background stamp and the coloring you did with it, love the cute little scene you have made with houses and snow drifts, Terrific!
Wonderful Christmas card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week xoxoxo
Post a Comment