Hello everyone. I'm up on the Sweet n Sassy Blog today casing myself!! If you hopped along in the October blog hop, you saw the fun version of this card using the "Welcome Home" stamp set to create a little village under the sentiment. Today I'm sharing the elegant version using one of my favorite 3D embossing folders on the bottom half of the card.
REMEMBER: This stamp set is part of a fundraiser for 17 year old Nick who is fighting cancer. Sweet n Sassy will donate $10 from every purchase to his cause.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Fear Not (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Quilted Delight M-Bossabilities (Spellbinders)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Circle Dies
- 3D Botanical Embossing Folder (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Black Rhinestones
- Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to: