I'm back with another post featuring Wendy Vecchi's BRAND NEW Autumn Greetings stamp/stencil/die set. For this card I created an ink smooshed background and stenciled some of her leaves over it before spot stamping her text background over top. Since the stencils fit perfectly over the stamped images, I used distress oxides to colors all of my images --- super quick and easy! To spice up my leaves I used Wendy's stylus set dipped in two shades of her liquid pearls to add polka-dots.
Supplies and Tools:
- Autumn Greetings Stamp/Stencil/Die Set (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- A Million Thanks Stamp/Stencil/Die Set (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Orange Blossom Liquid Pearls (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Sunflower Liquid Pearls (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Make Art Perfect Stylus Set (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Vintage Text Background Stamp (Stampers Anonymous - Wendy Vecchi)
- Dashing Rectangles (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Fossilized Amber, Aged Mahogany
- Rusty Hinge Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to:
LOVE this Esther! That background is OUTSTANDING and your overall design just screams FALL!! Well done as always!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘October’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
A beautiful Autumnal creation, many thanks for sharing and joining our October challenge at Stamping Sensations.
Stunning fall card, love the colours. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensation challenge. Anesha
Wow that is totally awesome, they background is fantastic with the smooshing and then the stenciling on top with the text stamping, love, love! I like the arrangement you did with the leaves and acorns on top, great touch the liquid pearls did too!
This is beautiful Esther! Your ink smooshing technique is perfect for this fall card. The colors are wonderful! Thanks for linking up to the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you!
Post a Comment