I'm back as a guest designer for the last day of Stamplorations be-lated 7th birthday celebration. Be sure to check out today's post on the Stamplorations Blog for lots of beautiful inspiration from the design team and information on the great PRIZES Shery has lined up for you!! When you use my STAMPGIRLESTHER code at checkout you'll not only receive 20% off, but also a FREE not yet released "Just Plaid" square stencil.
My last card for this fun celebration week features one of the Say It Big sentiments layered over a prettying stenciled background. I absolutely love the delicate bloomdala dies and used them to provide a bit of contrast on this bright and cheery card.
Supplies from Stamplorations:
- Dashing Rectangles (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Black Jewels (Kat Scrappiness)
- Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
This post linked to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Layer it up
- Time Out Challenge - Inspiration Photo
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes