Did you see the two NEW Wendy Vecchi Stamp/Stencil/Die sets Ranger released on Wednesday? There's one for autumn and one for winter, and today's card features the NEW Warm Wishes winter set. Don't you just love those sweet lanterns?
Get 20% off all Wendy Vecchi products in the Ranger store by entering the discount code 20WENDY at checkout. (one time use only)
To create my background I ink smooshed some salty ocean distress oxide onto a piece of dark blue card stock. Next I splattered white acrylic paint to give it a snowy look. The last step was stamping some of the pine branches in white pigment ink and then adding my fun little candle collage over top!
Supplies and Tools:
- Warm Wishes stamp/stencil/die set (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Carnation Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Dashing Rectangles (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Basioica Border (Spellbinders Gilded Life Die Set)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- Canson Mix Media Paper
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- White Acrylic Paint