Hello Friends. Today I have a sweet card created with a BRAND NEW digital stamp from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. You'll want to stop by the store and take advantage of their END OF THE YEAR SALE -- Everything is 25% off through December 31st!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Grosgrain Ribbon Die (Poppystamps)
- Nested Heart Cutups (The Cat's Pajamas)
- Circle Nestabilties (Spellbinders)
- Octagon Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Cucina With Love Paper (Moda Scrap)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Faded Jeans Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Washi Tape
This post linked to:
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Hip to be Square
- Mod Squad Challenge - Bears
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
- As You Like - Family or Friend?
- (friends (who are also family sometimes!) - I like sending encouragement cards)
Esther, I love Teddy Bears! Thank you for sharing your charming spring creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. We enjoy seeing talented creations. Have a safe and healthy Holiday Season!
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Oh my is he ever the sweetest little bear and look at those beautiful flowers she has to share.
Esther, this is such a sweet card. Your little bear is adorable. I'm going to have to go over a check him out. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week! Happy Holidays!
What a sweet little bear. He really is adorable. I love your design too.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog
Sorry for my late response.
Such a cute card, Esther. Lovely colours and image.
Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma.
A gorgeous card, love the cute beer and fab colours
Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
Post a Comment