I was watching Gina K. Design's live the other night and was inspired her "white on kraft" poinsettia card. I decided to have a go at it and give it a vintage spin with these awesome Folk Art Snowflakes from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.
~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamp Sets:
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Create a Flake Dies (Spellbinders)
- Dashing Rectangles (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Baker's Twine
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to:
- A Place To Start Challenge - Anything Vintage
- The Paper Funday - Anything Goes + optional Christmas/Holiday
- Love to Scrap - Winter Wonderland
- Inkspirational Challenge - Snow
- Dies R Us Challenge - Winter Wonderland (Spellbinders Dies)
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Ice Cold
- Time Out Challenge - photo inspiration (kraft, white, snowflakes)
I so love the look of white on kraft, I really need to do it more, the stamps have such wonderful details to the snowflakes and I love your combo of die snowflakes to go with it, the ribbon and baker's twine combo looks great together too, terrific card!
Absolutely gorgeous technique Esther! Thank you again for joining us at Ink~
Absolutely gorgeous, Ester. the black white and kraft are just stunning. Thanks for taking time to share with us at DRU Challenge Blog. We hope you join us often.
I love the combo of colours-the blue with the kraft works really well. I love how you embossed the background too. The lace goes with the vintage look perfectly. Have a Happy Holiday and thanks for joining Time Out x
It’s an original combo of colors for snowflakes, I love the outcome, it definitely has a folkloric feel. Great use of textures. Beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.
This is absolutely beautiful! I love the rustic folk feel. The white snowflakes look so pretty on brown card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!
Such a beautiful Christmas card. Love the embossing background. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!
Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS! Happy New Year!
Beautifully put together - love the kraft background.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Post a Comment