Jane's Doodles is raising money for relief efforts for the victims of the recent earthquake in Croatia by donating 100% of the profits from her special $5 "Hope" digi (linked below).
I printed mine on mix media paper and painted it with watercolors. To finish it off I added some white paint spatters, and then created a card based on the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. The sentiment is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and is my wish for all of you in 2021!
Supplies and tools:
- Hope Digital Stamp (Jane's Doodles)
- Canson Mix Media Paper
- Watercolor Paints (Zenacolor)
- Typewritten Year Round Greetings (Stamp Simply)
- Script Stencil (Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz)
- Lacy Borders (Lawn Fawn)
- Woven 3D Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Word Lipstick Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
This post linked to:
- Freshly Made Sketches #466
- Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Esther, Lovely floral creation. Thank you for sharing your dazzling creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us again. stay safe. Happy New Year!
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
absolutely beautiful, lovely coloring and like the touch the splatters give to it!
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy new year!
Your card is a real beauty! I love the bright colors, die cuts and embossing! The sparkle is the perfect touch!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment