Anyone else get paper crafting supplies for Christmas?? I couldn't wait to try out my new 3D embossing folder, dies, and watercolor brush pens on this clean-and-simple card. After I embossed my teal card stock, I lightly rubbed a white ink pad over the top to make the embossing stand out a little more.
My SnSS teammate, Julee Tilman, got me started fussy cutting the roses from the background stamp and today I took it to the next level by gluing one rose on top of the other for a 3D effect.
Only two days left to take advantage of Sweet n Sassy's end of the year sale!
Everything is 25% off!!
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps
- Azaleas Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Bird Cage One Die (Spellbinders)
- Labels Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- Watercolor Brush Pens (DecoSpark)
This post linked to: