I'm up on the Sweet n Sassy blog today with two super fun music themed cards.
I created a mini picture tutorial (at Korin's suggestion) in case you'd like to make one for yourself!
Visit their blog (linked above) for all the details.
~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- These Sweet n Sassy Stamp sets:
- Christmas Quilt Embossing Folder (Couture Creations)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Graphite Black Brilliance Ink (Tsukineko)
- Washi Tape
This post linked to:
- Shopping Our Stash - Black and White and Red all over
- We Love Chocolate Baroque - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes