Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps today! I used a combo of their awesome stamps, dies, stencils, and sparkletz on this fun little winter card. Isn't that little bunny just adorable?!
Supplies and Tools:
- Bunny Delivery Stamp Set (Whimsy Stamps)
- Mountain Majesty Die Set (Whimsy Stamps)
- Twinkle Stencil (Whimsy Stamps)
- December Dream Sparkletz (Whimsy Stamps)
- Snow Hills Dies (Stamplorations)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Jet Black Archival Ink
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves
This post linked to:
Congrats on your guest design, it is just the cutest, love the coloring of the bunny and he has found a great looking tree to bring home! Like your hilly die cut background and your stencil and inking of the background looks fabulous!
Esther, your card is just oh so cute! I love that adorable bunny and the pretty die cut winter scene and the beautiful background! Congratulations on the guest design spot! Whimsey Stamp are so cute!
Beautiful snowy scene Esther! Your bunny is adorable and I love the colors you chose! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational Snow~
So adorable! Love how the sky looks in purple and with stenciled stars. The bunny is so cute. This came together beautifully. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.
Post a Comment