It's time for another challenge on The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Daring to Dream
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the globes to create this layered mixed media card.
Supplies and Tools:
- These stamps from Repeat Impressions:
- Farmhouse All Occasion Greetings (Stamp Simply)
- Fishtail Banner Dies (Stamp Simply)
- Stitched Borders (Lawn Fawn)
- Circle Dies
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Speckled Egg, Chipped Sapphire, Shabby Shutters, Tea Dye, Antique Linen
This post linked to: