Hello friends.Today I have one final card to share as a January Guest Designer for Joy Clair Designs. Today I have a fun winter camping scene to share with you created with the "Happy Camper" set from Joy Clair Designs.
I created my background by masking off the moon and sponging blue distress inks onto watercolor paper. I added some pine trees from the set to create the appearance of a forest. I stamped the camper and more pine tress on mix media paper and colored them with Arteza real brush pens. After fussy cutting and adding them to my scene, I splattered diluted white paint over the whole card to create the appearance of snow. I couldn't resist including a little snowman and sentiment from "Snowy Greetings."
Supplies and Tools:
- Happy Camper Stamp Set (Joy Clair Designs)
- Snowy Greetings Digital Stamp Set (Joy Clair)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Snow Hills Dies (Stamplorations)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- White Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
This post linked to:
Great snowy background, love how you did the glow around the moon, and like the layering of it all too!
LOVE that camper!!! Awesome Winter Blue card! hanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!
Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge
Post a Comment