Hello friends.Today I have one final card to share as a January Guest Designer for Joy Clair Designs. Today I have a fun winter camping scene to share with you created with the "Happy Camper" set from Joy Clair Designs.
I created my background by masking off the moon and sponging blue distress inks onto watercolor paper. I added some pine trees from the set to create the appearance of a forest. I stamped the camper and more pine tress on mix media paper and colored them with Arteza real brush pens. After fussy cutting and adding them to my scene, I splattered diluted white paint over the whole card to create the appearance of snow. I couldn't resist including a little snowman and sentiment from "Snowy Greetings."
Supplies and Tools:
- Happy Camper Stamp Set (Joy Clair Designs)
- Snowy Greetings Digital Stamp Set (Joy Clair)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Snow Hills Dies (Stamplorations)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- White Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
This post linked to: