Today I have a fun Valentine card to share with you that's based on the current Mojo Monday Sketch from Julee Tilman. I majorly changed up the shapes, but I think you can still see the basic design.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Lace Hearts (Spellbinders)
- Stitched Borders (Lawn Fawn)
- Watercolor Brush Pens (DecoSpark)
This post linked to:
- Mojo Monday Sketch #551
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Layer it up
- Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes (Spellbinders, Lawn Fawn)
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite color duo
- I like using black and red together because the contrast makes the red "pop"