Hello friends, today I'm guest designing for the Word Art Wednesday blog. Every two weeks, Karen starts a new challenge with a FREE word art Scripture for everyone to use. Be sure to stop by the blog and download yours and join this fun challenge!
I decided to practice my watercoloring again, this time using a stencil. I lightly brushed some antique linen ink through the roses stencil and then painted over the design using watercolors.
Supplies and Tools:
- Floral Stencil (Stampers Anonymous -Tim Hotlz)
- Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor Paints (Zenacolor)
- Labels Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Stitched Borders (Lawn Fawn)
This post linked to: