Happy Monday! I'm so excited that the "Stand Tall" stamp set (from Sweet n Sassy Stamps) is out of the vault! Isn't that giraffe adorable with his heart shaped spots?!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Watercolor Paint (Zenacolor)
- Chevron Stencil (Darice)
- Labels Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Tag Dies (Stamplorations)
- Green Thread
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Antique Linen,
This post linked to:
- Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes (Sizzix dies)
- Inkspirational Challenge - Hearts
- Alphabet Challenge - Flora or Fauna
- Creative Inspirations - Animal Antics
- Kat Scrappiness - Love or Hearts
Such a beautiful card! Love the giraffe and the gorgeous scene you have created. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Beautiful card! I like the bright colours you used in your creation. Also, the 3D effect you created by layering individual elements gives a really pretty overall result. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.
Oh my goodness that is just too adorable, love the little birdie on his back and great job with the background and grass with the little flower, neat stenciling too!
Your card is so cute. Darling image and coloring. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.
Wonderfully colourful! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.
Post a Comment