I'm back as a guest designer for day two of Joy Clair Designs new digital release. Today I'm featuring the fun new set called "My Succulents." There's a fun blog hop (with PRIZES), so be sure to scroll to the end of this post for details!
I've been hoarding the printed cork for years, and finally decided it was time to start using it! I love the way it looks with these plants and it gives the card a fun feel.
Supplies and Tools:
- My Succulents Digital Stamp Set (Joy Clair Designs)
- Printed Cork (Hobby Lobby)
- Labels Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Callista Rectangle Shadowbox Frame Dies (Spellbinders)
- Watercolor Brush Pens (DecoSpark)
- Sharpie Marker
- Foam Mounting Tape
Be sure to leave a comment at each stop on the blog hop for a chance to win a $25 gift card to the Joy Clair Designs store. The hop will close at midnight on the 3rd and the winner will be announced on the Joy Clair blog between the 4th and 9th.