Hello everyone, today I'm guest designing for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge using the fun challenge board below. I chose the bottom row across - Fun Fold, Floral Image, Splatters. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen the background I shared in my stories where I watercolored using a stencil. This is that background dressed up with some stamps and splatters.
To create my background I took a piece of watercolor paper and taped my stencil over top. Then I lightly sponged some antique linen distress ink through the stencil. I removed the stencil and painted the design, added some text detail with a stamp and finishing off with white acrylic paint splatters.
I used the same paint colors to create stripes
on a separate piece of watercolor paper and stamped a sentiment over
top. The inside strip was created by taping off the edge and stenciling
the flowers in two shades of distress oxide.
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps (affiliate links)
- Anemone Background Stencil (Craftreat)
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor Paints (Zenacolor)
- White Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet
This post linked to: