Hello friend. I'm up on the Sweet n Sassy blog today sharing two cards. My first card features the BRAND NEW Alleluia Lilies and coordinating Alleluia Lilies Dies that I used to practice some no-line watercoloring. I stamped the Background Builders: Stripes on white card stock and added some spot stamping with Psalm 23 Background. I trimmed it into a long strip and matted it on green card stock. To add a bit of interest to the white card front I used the Delightfully Delicate Stencil and some peeled paint distress oxide. The sentiment is stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink.
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor Paints (Zenacolor)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Peeled Paint Distress Oxide (Ranger)
My second card uses the leftover piece of striped paper that I created with the Background Builders: Stripes set turned the other way and used across the bottom of my card.
I created a focal point for my card using Flower Garden and Sweet As Honey, which I colored with Arteza Real Brush Pens. The top part of my card is a collage consisting of Flower Garden, Cheerful Hexies, and Psalm 23 Background. The Fence Die divides the two sections and a sentiment from Encouraging Thoughts is stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink ink across the bottom.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders
- Large Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Favorite Technique (watercoloring)
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Stripes, Dots, Celebrate
- Alphabet Challenge - W for Woodland Flora or Fauna
- As You Like Challenge - Digi, clear, or rubber
- clear stamps because you can see through them to layer easily