~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Don't forget about the 15% off moving SALE
Sweet n Sassy has going on through the end of the month!!
Supplies and Tools:
- These Supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Texture Tiles 11
- Everyday Greetings
- Background Builders: Stripes
- Alleluia Lilies
- Alleluia Lilies Dies
- Typewriter Text Background
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Scallop Basic Edges 2 (My Favorite Things)
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Watercolors (Zenacolor)
This post linked to:
- Allsorts Challenge - Spring Flowers
- The Cat's Pajamas Challenge - Florals
- Kat Scrappiness Challenge - Spring/Easter
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite way to cut your image
- I love when there are coordinating dies - it makes it so quick and easy
This is such a pretty floral creation with a super colour palette, thanks so much for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
A beautiful card, I love the blues. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
The lilies are just beautiful, and I agree they are more than just for easter. I do love the background to go with them, beautifully done!
Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
A very pretty card, thanks for joining in the AYLI challenge and good luck
Wonderful flowers! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge
Post a Comment