Here's another coffee themed card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. This one features a bunch of fun supplies from super sponsor Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Visit their blog for more coffee inspiration!
- A Cup of Java Die Set
- A Cup of Java Stamps Set
- Grunge Dark Tones (Craft Consortium)
- Mixed Media #5 Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Olive Seam Binding
- Floral Stencil (Tim Holtz)
- Watercolors (Zenacolor)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
- White Acrylic Paint
This post linked to:
- Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Bright Colors, Ribbon, Diecuts
- Try it on Tuesday - Use a Stencil or Two
This is so very pretty and feminine! Love the purple!
Pretty card. Great image and colors.
So pretty, love these colors
Oh I love that fancy background die for that and your cup is just gorgeous, like the pretty bow on it too :)
I love your coffee creation!
I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.
Visit my blog - She Stamps
I like how you used the die cut as a stencil. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika
Love the floral stencil on the coffee cup and the purple background with the intricate die cut. Such a colorful design! Thanks for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!
Wonderful background to show off that pretty cup.
Thank you for sharing your entry with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 challenge. We look forward to see everyone's wonderful projects. One word - WOW!
Myrna Sweet, DT Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Post a Comment