I created today's card to enter the "Favorite Old/New Altenew Stamp" Challenge (Blog Hop and Link Party). Since I'm fairly new to Altenew, I don't have very many of their products; but my favorite supplies from any company are almost always my most recent acquisitions. Those are what I'm featuring on this card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Delicate Tiles Stamp Set (Altenew)
- Floral Frame Stamp Set (Altenew)
- Floral Frame Die Set (Altenew)
- Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor Paint (Zenacolor)
- Stacked Baroque Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- White Acrylic Paint
Lovely card! Such pretty colours and stamping. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
So lovely, like the combo of the colors you used for the flowers, I like the way the leaves are hanging down!
Post a Comment