Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you featuring some fun supplies from Altenew! It seems that I get in a groove with things, and this month it's white on white backgrounds. (This is my second one in two weeks, and I have several more scheduled to post later in the month.)
Supplies and Tools:
- Lavender Bud Stamp (Altenew)
- Lavender Bud Die (Altenew)
- Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
- Lacy Panel Die (Altenew)
- Floral Frame (Altenew)
- White Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Bundled Sage, Pine Needles
This post linked to:
- Altenew April Inspiration Challenge (I was inspired by the colors)
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Florals, Free, Any Shape Die
- Festive Friday Challenge - Green, Blue, Clean-and-Simple, Ombre
Your florals are so pretty Esther and I love the textures on your card in each of the layers, all finished with your pretty twine bow. Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe this week!
Such pretty soft lavender and it looks great against your embossed background with that lacey panel! Lovely!
This is such a lovely card! The colors, die cuts, and embossing are so pretty!
Pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday Challenges!
Beautiful card Esther! Love all the texture! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!
Beautiful card, Esther! Love all the texture! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)
Hello Esther! I love your florals and all that texture with the embossing. Such a gorgeous card. So glad you linked up at Festive Friday! XO
Congratulations, Esther! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winner's badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!
Post a Comment