Hello friend, today's card features a few of my favorite things -- mason jar bouquets, doilies, and picket fences!
Supplies and Tools:
- Mandy's Flowers (Simon Says Stamp)
- Deco Wallpaper Stencil (Altenew)
- Featured Sentiments Die Set (Altenew)
- Vintage Doilies (Maya Road)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean
This post linked to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Smell the Roses (any spring flower)
- The Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes + optional spring has sprung
- As You Like Challenge - Spring or Summer
- spring -- I love spring flowers
A fabulous card and pretty tulips. Thank you for doing in at As You Like It. Lynne DT
Beautiful, who does not like and picket fence and jar of flowers, gorgeous card..Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..
Beautiful, love the flowers in the jar, lovely coloring and I really like the touch with the fence too!
Wow! The colors just pop in this gorgeous springtime card!! Love the stenciled background and the coloring of the flowers is exquisite!! Thank you for joining us over at Paper FunDay Challenge, Shandy,DT
Another stunning card for our Spring or summer challenge at AYLI, lovely tulips. Sarah DT
Beautiful card! I love your background and the jar full of tulips!
Post a Comment