If you're a Bible Journaler, this week's Sweet n Sassy sale is for you! Rebecca Rios stamps are 25% off through Friday!!
Since most of her sets are Creative Worship sets, I don't own very many; but I do love the Blessings in Disguise set that I used on today's card.
A few of my favorite cards using stamp sets illustrated by Rebecca Rios.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Blessings in Disguise
- Background Builders: Stripes
- Faith Phrases
- Faith & Hope Word Dies
- Delightfully Delicate Stencil
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Gesso
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Faded Jeans Distress Oxide (Ranger):
This post linked to:
- Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes
- Inspirational - Triangle (torn paper triangle in the corner)
- Try it on Tuesday - Feminine