Hello friend, I'm guest designing for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #113 today using the top row across ---- Rainbow, Diamond, Label Maker. I hope you'll stop by and play along this week!
Supplies and tools:
- Deco Wallpaper Stencil (Altenew)
- Floral Frame Stamp & Die Set (Altenew)
- Sweet Friend Stamp & Die Set (Altenew)
- Script Words Dies (Altenew)
- Best Sentiments (Altenew)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Festive Berries, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet
This post linked to:
You had me at label maker! Then you go and add a rainbow!! Beautiful.
cool blending of the colors for the background, great idea to leave the frame black and white, like how you did the sentiment
Gorgeous! I love the background and the great layers on your card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT Coordinator
Beautiful rainbow background and a great sentiment.
Thanks for sharing it with us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.
Post a Comment