Today's card features some gorgeous NEW products released from Spellbinders Paper Arts and part of the Beautiful Sentiment Vignette Collection by Becca Feeken. What's not to love about this elegant frame and dainty flowers?
To make the embossed design stand out a little better, I rubbed a bit of white ink over the raised part. The flowers and leaves were painted with watercolors and splattered with a bit of white acrylic paint.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Petite Floral Potpourri Etched Dies (Spellbinders)
- Romantic Chargeour (Spellbinders)
- Beautiful Inside and Out Sentiments (Spellbinders)
- Mystic Impressions Embossing Folder (Fun Stampers Journey)
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Watercolor Paints (Zenacolor)
- White Acrylic paint
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
This post linked to:
- Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes (Spellbinders)
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite Tip
- Add splatters
Beautiful, Your embossing is so pretty, it almost looks like a piece of velvet. Such pretty detailed framing and the colors in your flowers is so pretty!
What a beautiful card and a great tip, Esther! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at As You Like It Challenge Challenge!
Post a Comment