I've been totally uninspired for several weeks now, but I did enjoy creating this fun mustache man with a friend this past week. It uses an old stamp set from Recollections as well as the furry mustache die set from Spellbinders.
Supplies and tools:
- Mustache Stamp Set (Recollections)
- Furry Mustache Die (Spellbinders affiliate link)
- Phrases 2 Die (Spellbinders)
- Texture Tiles 1 (Sweet n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Dashing Rectangles Dies (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Complete Boy Designer Paper Pad (My Mind's Eye)
- Goggle Eyes
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Black Soot, Hickory Smoke, Broken Chine, Bundles Sage
This post linked to:
- Try it on Tuesday - For the man in your life
- Mod Squad Challenge - Masculine Card
- Dies R Us Challenge - Anything goes (Spellbinders, Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Great combo of the images to make him, love it!
Stunning card! Loving your moustache man design - fabulous and fun 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday again! Hugs, Jo x
Great masculine card!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Post a Comment