Welcome to a brand new challenge on The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Anchors Aweigh
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by several things in the photo (stripes, oar, lantern, trees) when
I created this square mixed media card.
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps (affiliate links):
- Paddles & Rope Ladder (Cottage Cutz)
- Tree Line Die (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Labels Dies (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Watercolor Paint
This post linked to:
- Make My Monday - Outdoor Fun
- Try it on Tuesday - For the Man in Your Life
- Cardz 4 Guyz - Father's Day
- Dare 2B Artzy - Masculine