Happy 1st of July! It's time for some NEW stamps from Sweet n Sassy Stamps and you're going to want to check out this gorgeous "Blooming Anemones" set they're releasing this month!
I stamped mine on watercolor paper and painted it with watercolors before fussy cutting and adding splatters. I kept the card simple to let the flowers shine!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Watercolor Paint (Zenacolor_
- Swirl Motif 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
This post linked to:
- Try it on Tuesday - Here Comes Summer
- Hand Stamped Sentiments - Inspiration Board (all the pink)
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act
- If you give a crafter a cookie - inspiration photo (below)