Today I'm using the adorable "Back to School" stamp set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. You know I love chalkboard backgrounds, and this time I did a striped one to accent the bright yellow border.
Today also starts Sweet n Sassy Stamp's annual Back-to-School ALPHABET SALE
Buy 2 Get 2 FREE
To stamp the alphabet background for my school house, I used the same technique that I shared earlier this month --- in THIS POST.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Fishtail Banner Dies (Stamp Simply)
- Circle and Large Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Elegant Border Dies (Kat Scrappiness)
- Areteza Real Brush Pens
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Red Baker's Twine
This post linked to:
- Love to Scrap Challenge -- Old School
- Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes (Spellbinders Dies)
- The Color Throwdown - Red, Yellow, Blue
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add a Sentiment
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite Primary Color
- Besides blue, I also love red. It's so bright and cheery!