My card today features one of Stamp Simply's gorgeous Christmas sets, against a white pine background and accenting a pretty lantern.
- Christmas Lantern (Jeanine's Art)
- Hunter Green Seam Binding
- Evergreen Embossing Folder (FSJ - Spellbinders)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Rustic Wilderness, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Cracking Campfire
This post linked to:
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Ribbon, Die Cuts, Foliage
- Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes (Jeanine's Art dies)
I really loke this lantern card! Pretty background and elements on your card! Nice coloring too! Thanks for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
Your card is gorgeous! Love that background embossing!
I love the bright colors you've chosen against the embossed background. The images really stand out. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!
Love the lamp, and your flower arrangement with it, that pretty bow just tops it off beautifully. I like the subtle texture to the background too!!
Beautiful Christmas card! Love your take on the board! Thank you for joining us!
Post a Comment