My friend (Karen) invited me to an online Stampin' Up party where I purchased this adorable "Delivering Cheer" stamp set. I couldn't wait to ink it up and had so much fun creating this trio of Christmas tags!
Supplies and tools:
- Delivering Cheer (Stampin' Up)
- Texture Tiles 4 (Sweet n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Coffee Stained Paper Doily
- Crocheted Lace & Baker's Twine
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- Carnation Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger)
- These colors of Versafine Clair Ink:
- Nocturne, Fallen Leaves
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Festive Berries, Pine Needles
This post linked to:
OH, my heart! You not only purchased a darling stamp set (thank you again), but you've created the most adorable tags with them AND colored them so beautifully as well. I'm smitten, once again. SO sweet.
What an adorable set of tags. Love these images and how beautifully they are colored. And those white splatters immediately made me think of snow. So retro and fun. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.
Those are all just too cute, love how you have colored them and the backgrounds are neat with it too, love the doilies with them!
Great tags girl, I like the stamps you used and the coloring is fantastic, the doily behind the images, nice touch. Awesome yet again, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Krafty Chicks Challenge
They look super festive and beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!
Post a Comment